- DIY Manual Cleanup
- Over 300+ items
- Continuously Updated
- Crowd Sourced
- Track Progress
- Used By Privacy Consultants
- Private And Secure
- No Tracking
$1 / one time
- Premium Removals
- Anonymizing Utilities
- Business Listings
- Home Privacy
- Digital Detox
$9 / year
- Manage Profiles
- Planting Your Flag
- Disinformation Resources
- Export Tasks Offline
- Money should not be an excuse to delay taking control of your safety and freedom. So we've made it FREE and accessible to everyone. The content in the dashboard has taken 1000's of hours of research, trial & error, coding, and will be an ongoing project as long as privacy is undermined (forever!).
- To help maintain and support this project for the long term, you may donate based on the value you get out of it ($0 is fine, We can and will continue to develop and maintain it even if no one contributes a single dollar). Your contribution helps pay the long term costs of website hosting, maintenance, continuous updates, patches, bug fixes and enhancements done by the developers.
- The dashboard is designed in a way that allows a methodical approch in getting important tasks done and helps you keep track of your progress.
- To ensure that the site's purpose and integrity is never compromised, there will NEVER be ads or sponsors on this website.
We keep the bare minimum of information needed to maintain functionality. If information does not provide the user value, it is not stored.
You can also export a complete task list for offline usage at the expense of losing some online functions like constant updates, progress tracking, notifications, etc.
Information We Store Encrypted
- Your password is End-to-End Encrypted (E2EE). If you lose it, you lose access to your account! Please use a password manager with Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Username (A unique account identifier, to create privilege levels, track & store progress)
- Points (For your contribution)
- Subscription Tier (To assign privileges)
- Task completion date (To show progress charts)
Information We DON'T Store
- IP Address (Please Use a VPN nonetheless)
- Any digital fingerprinting (OS, Browser user-agent)
- Private information (D.O.B, SSN, address, phone number)
- Sign-in Logs
- Payment info (Use a virtual credit card)
- Ad Trackers
The tasks should be followed loosely in order. Ex. you should not proceed with opt-outs without creating alias emails, you should not explore disinformation tactics before opt-outs, etc.
You can also earn points for contributing resources to the project. Every contribution accepted = $1 (not real money) which can be put towards the paid tiers. With just a few contributions per month, you can have full access to everything for life without paying a cent!
The insignificant cost is just to keep quality over quantity.
Remember, if it's free, you are the product. The entire platform has been completed and fully funded with personal funds. The small one time or subscription fee covers some of the recurring costs of maintaining the servers, programmers' fees for fixing bugs and feature updates.
We have found that getting started with the free tier is best for the majority of individuals. Once you have had a good sense of managing your own privacy and decide to take it to the next level, the higher tiers only cost enough to keep the lights on.
Click on the contribute button in the dashboard and pick a suggestion from the list. It can be an edit in the task list, a new opt-out link, deleting an outdated website, editing inaccurate instructions in the notes, etc. Anything that adds value to our privacy.
Each suggestion will be manually looked at and if accepted, it will be incorporated and your account will be credited with $1 which you can use for the subscription or anything else we offer in the future. It's just a way we value your contribution.
This platform was developed for personal and professional use on an excel sheet.
We make money as privacy management consultants. This website displays our dedication to privacy.
Please take part in the chat forums to get your questions answered. We are executive privacy managers, you can hire us as well
Of course, but before you hit the delete button consider downloading a copy of your tasks for yourself first and store it encrypted. You can import it back later if you want.
Yes. We wouldn't be privacy advocates if we abused it.
We do not, will not and cannot view, share or sell any of your personal data because we don't have it. The database is end-to-end encrypted with the highest level of encryption available. Even if we had access, there is no personal information stored besides your username (as a unique identifier), email (if you want updates), progress based on checkboxes (so we can show you fancy charts). No logs are ever retained and are automatically purged periodically from all hosting servers and systems.
- Our servers are protected with complex passwords, separation of privileges, obfuscation and multifactor authentication to name a few.
- We periodically perform penetration testing with multiple ethical hackers and remediate any issues
- We patch and update everything as soon as we can
- The data is encrypted
- We welcome feedback and improvements